Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tony Jaa - Next Martial Arts Star



In the movie Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior, he really showed a lot of moves that was really amazing which really stunned me because he did it all by himself just like Jackie Chan, no stunt doubles. He was able to do all those moves even though he is on jeans and all those summersault stuffs was really freaking good!

Tom Yung Goong, also an amazing movie specially in the part where he was fighting with those punks with bikes, motorcycles and roller blades. I also liked the part where he was able to kick the light post in the street. That really blew my mind. I didn't expect a normal person could jump that high.

The Bodyguard was a hilarious movie. They tried to portray Ong Bak and Tum Yum Goong which really made me laugh at the humor. "You are stronger than the main actor" really made me laugh. LOL!

I really hope that Tony Jaa would soar more higher through his moves. He really proved himself to be one of the best martial arts actor.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Ultimatum' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP